This Code of Conduct is to help users understand how to best use this site. Please
note that the usage of this site is governed by the Code of Conduct, the Terms of
- User accounts can be created only by humans. Accounts created by bots, crawlers
or automated programs are disallowed.
- If you are creating an account, you must provide your name, a valid email address,
and other required information in order to complete the signup process.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account and password. We will
not be liable for any loss/damage arising from your failure to comply with your
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs from your
account. Please handle your account with care.
- You must not upload, post, or send unsolicited email, SMS, or "spam"
messages to other users of this site. Any kind of verbal, physical, written or other
kinds of abuse of other users will cause your account to be immediately terminated.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any malicious code. Also you must
not make any attempt to bring the site down by unlawful activities like DDOS attacks,
hacking, cross scripting attacks etc.
- You should not use this platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Your